Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Software Creativity 2.0

A while ago, I wrote a review of Software Conflict 2.0 by Robert Glass, and for almost all that time I've been sitting on a secret. Now, at last, I can tell. Developer.* has just announced a companion book, Software Creativity 2.0, also by Robert Glass.

I loved Software Conflict 2.0, and now I'm anxiously looking forward to Software Creativity 2.0. Where the first was an update, keeping much of the old content, I understand that this book will have mostly new content.

As part of their announcement celebration, Developer.* is offering a 30% discount and free shipping to people who order direct.

Readers who pre-order directly from the publisher will receive a 30% discount off the $34.99 cover price and free shipping. You will not be charged for the book until it is ready to ship. International orders welcome. Send your name and mailing address and quantity to softwarecreativity~AT~developerdotstar.com.

No comments: